Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first Acworth Classic Car Show of the year is March 31 from 4pm to 10pm!

I'm not sure if any of you guys are in this area, but the little town of Acworth has a pretty neat classic car show several times a year during the warm months. They close down mainstreet and usually have music/food/etc. Once or twice I've seen a Cougar there! Not a huge show, but it's usually an enjoyable cruise-in and it would be fun to see some cougars there!

Hey Dad, think you can finish your '70 by then? ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I may be out of town. If not, then I will plan on being there. I'll tell a couple of my friends who live out that way.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! I know Acworth is a little further north than some people like, but it's always a fun cruise-in. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Always forget about that one. Fifth Saturday of the month. Been a couple years since I checked it out. Sounds like a great way to kick off the car show season. I'm sure my pretty little kitty won't make it, but my old rusty truck is always at the ready.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I won't be able to make it for the March show. When will the next one be?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see one on the calendar yet, but my guess would be June. (It's usually the fifth Saturday of the month and June is the next month with 5 Saturdays). I will definitely post again when they have the next one officially on the schedule. :)

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Ashes,
Take a couple pictures and post them here. It's a little far for me to go to check it out. The nearest town to me has a big show in June. Last year it had about 500 cars. It's a lot of fun.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Acworth Classic Car show tomorrow! :)
Any of y'all think you might make it out here?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Didn't see any Cougars. Me and my bird crap covered 66 Chevy truck got there before 2PM and had a big flash fried seafood plate and a a couple pints at Henry's. Left just after 5PM to go watch NCAA final four. Gotta try to remember June so I can go back to Henry's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts