Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Do you know if it at least runs, Pat? Is it a 2 barrel or 4?

From this vantage point, It looks like a pretty straight car that could really use some elbow grease!

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Do you know if it at least runs, Pat? Is it a 2 barrel or 4?
From what I see there is NO carb. So there's a REALLY good chance that it won't run either. :1poke:

·
Registered
292 Posts
There is someone up in Washington State that always seems to have 3 or 4 cougars for sale a year. Always clean looking, always straight looking. If I find out where he's located, I'll post it, but I think it's something like Egg Harbor. (does that ring a bell for anyone?) Anyway, I was going to fly out to take a look at the car (I'm from Philly, so I'd say I was pretty interested) and he refused to pick me up at the airport. He always sells the car on ebay for high 4 figures to mid 5 figures.

Anyone know who this is and ever buy a car from him? Or more importantly, is anyone reading this him?

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
The guy's name is Rich and he is in Gig Harbor. He and his brother own Premium Motors in Tacoma. He usually finds cars needing paint and does a fairly quick turn around. I've found him several cars. If you are looking for a car from this area, send me a PM or give me a call with your requirements and I can let you know what comes up for sale locally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts