Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site kind of on accident this evening. Look about halfway down the page at the "Couguar". Not sure how I feel about that... mating two species of cat doesn't always make for an attractive offspring.

http://detnews.com/joyrides/2002/yelley/

·
Registered
23 Posts
"It defenately influanced the ultimate design concept" Yeah, I'll bet it went something like this..................

"Hey Frank, look at that UGLY hacked up POS" ....... "ohhh jeez, let's make sure the new Lincoln LS looks NOTHING like that thing".............

:p:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sick and wrong...

Talk about wasted talent. The guy should be making convertibles out of 67 & 68 cats.

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is an obvious case why we should never allow human cloning. There would always be some nutbag like this gentleman who would make something perverse!

Ron.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Ummmm okay just scares me he has the right to vote and cary a gun.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Maybe not, if he's a convicted felon... Even after they get out of the slammer, no more voting, no more gun carrying, without a Governors pardon I believe. Actually, felonious is a good description for what he did to that Cougar.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks like it could be on Conan O'briens show during the "if they made it" routine.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just ask myself what in the world would motivate or inspire someone to merge a cougar and a jag?? Did he just have some extras hanging around?? What other king of morphodites does he have sitting around that he was ashamed of putting pictures out of??

Scary.

Like some kind of deranged Fred Sanford gone bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts