Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend sent me this picture awhile ago, it was in the parking lot near a big car show. I just thought you Cougar guys would aprreciate it like I do. I'm partial to the 70 Cougar.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Look at that sticking out of the hood!! There maybe a case of a car needing a tub job. mm

·
Registered
406 Posts
I bet that's fast

That's pretty nice. I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of it though. Tell your friend to keep an eye out, so next time he comes across it he can snap some more pics. - Chad

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He took the picture 3 years ago in Oregon at a car show, I ask him already to do that for me. I was thinking of getting a blower for my cat but the tunnel ram was cheaper:D :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
So is that tunnel ram from that other post of yours actually going to be a part of your next engine? ...If so good for you - I hope gas is cheap where you live! - Chad

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the tunnel ram is going in the Cougar. It's almost all set up to. I just need to rebuild the other carb and set it up.

Thanx

·
Registered
364 Posts
blower...

how the hell can the driver see past that whopper?

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
well, when you are really hauling the wheaties, everything just gets all blurry. so whats to see?? i havent personally taken my car past 110, i just dont want to make anything go Boom, but i know that there is more in it, if it only had another gear to grab. oh well, heres this by the way.........

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
next time you are out, try driving with one hand at that speed, aiming a camera and looking for cops lol. by the way, the pic is real, dont be fooled by the fact that there is actually gas in the car throw you off lol

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
cool, build me one too please. ill take an 8-71 to go please. thank you drive through. by the way, i only live like 10 miles from the address that they have posted there. i used to work on Whittier Blvd. it was cool.........aaah da ladies..................

·
Registered
364 Posts
sixt9coug said:
i just dont want to make anything go Boom...
naaa, you don't have to worry about that. you have be going over 700 mph to get a sonic boom...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts