Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have the original air conditioning for my cat. it doesn't work, as far as i know. when i got the car it wasnt working and was just in the way, and was another thing to run off the engine so i took it out. it might just need some fluids. so i dunno. if you want to just fool around with it to see if you can get it to work its all yours. i don't really want anything for it. just pay for shipping to get it off my hands :) if no one wants it i'll just take it to a junk yard or something or just chuck it in the trash :) just makin sure no one wants it here.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ill take it and add it to the stash in my garage.. is it off already??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea that was the first thing i did to it. its just sitting in my friends garage. email me and i'll send it out

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
you know what... if you head out to Bobs Big Boy, just bring it along and ill pick it up then. probably be easier for both of us. hell no shipping and packing involved and save a trip to UPS

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a good idea, sucks though its raining right now, hope it clears up :) but yea i'll maybe head out there, what time do you think you'll get there?

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
SSSSHHHHHHH. dont let em know it has water falling from the sky it is soooo scary. CK unless you are planning on never putting it back in it is allot harder to get those parts back when they are gone dont ya know.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea don't worry, i don't plan on using it. it doesn't get too hot around here, at least for me. so i don't plan on using it at all. if anything i'll maybe add a new one later, but i don't think i'll use it. besides my friend has his still around, was for a 67 mustang, but i'm pretty sure its the same, so i can use that one then :) yea i dunno if i'm gonna go tonight sorry 69 :) but i'll see if anyone in my group wants to go, but i'll look ya up if i go :)

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
yeah i dont think ill be heading out tonight.. its already 6 here and its still wet out... Cats dont like rain ya know?? lol. maybe ill go out next week.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i'll be down for next week if its not raining. a few of my buddies will prob come along too to show off their cars :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts