Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that used to be into some serious ford racing from classic fords to Panteras. Well it seems he still has that mother load of parts ranging from new Cobra Jet's in the crate to starter bolts and everything in between. Tachs, mirrors, cranks, brake parts, used motors like a 427 tunnelport complete with trans, CJ Clevelands, piston stuff, carb stuff, I could go on and on and on. It was just by a passing conversation that I learned he was wanting to sell the whole deal. If anyone is intrested let me know. I'll fax you the list that I have. I'm sure it will set you back a few pennies but I'm also sure you will more than recover it back. Anyway, I'm sure I dont need to say serious inquiries only cause it will probably be more than the chump change that I have.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
he selling it as a whole lot? or parting it out. if seperate items i know a guy looking for some Cobra Jet heads for his 460 Fairlane... let me know

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The whole lot.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I might be interested...

Could you send me that list of "parts" that are for sale? What's the asking price? Please e-mail me with your response.... Thanks!

·
11,000 Posts
Please fax a copy of the list to:
859-767-8510
Thanks!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts list

Currenty my friend is making a list of all of the parts. He has to seperate some parts since at least half are Pantera parts that he wants to keep. As soon as the list is complete I will post my e-mail address and anyone that is intrested can e-mail me for the list and price. This should be finnished early next week.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Parts List

Thank you for the heads up about the parts list being organized. Look forward to hearing from you next week!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is for anyone following this post. The parts are going to be re-inventoried to produce an accurate updated listing of goodies. I'll let you know when that will be completed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts