Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this build sheet in about 1988 in an old parts car that I had. It is an eliminator build sheet, it says cougar eliminator in the remarks box. Also there were two other build sheets with it in the car, 9f93h582517, [not the build sheet for the parts car], and a blank one. Must have been Friday afternoon and they didn't give a rat's butt!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Found this build sheet in about 1988 in an old parts car that I had. It is an eliminator build sheet, it says cougar eliminator in the remarks box. Also there were two other build sheets with it in the car, 9f93h582517, [not the build sheet for the parts car], and a blank one. Must have been Friday afternoon and they didn't give a rat's butt!
Would you please send me a copy of the Eliminator build sheet. The vin was known, but the car is not presently registered.

Thanks,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how 'bout this?

Dave, having the build sheet and not the car, is sort of like pee'en outside of the bathroom. Give me an address and I'll carefully send you the original. I don't know of anybody that has a real photocopier anymore. This thing will never make it through a copier or printer.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
PM sent,

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts