Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is the right place to post but... My blinkers wont work at all they have stopped and came back a couple times but now they dont work at all i did research and figured it might be the flasher relay but its in the center console and i have no idea how to access it do i have to take the whole console out? at the junkyard i just cut the side of the console out and i still couldnt really get to it but i was in a rush... second i ever since i tried fixing that and messing with the fuses the parking lock wont let up and the heater wont come on i just hear whisping sound and it never comes on i checked some fuses that i thought corresponded but it seems they arent broken. also theres a leak on the passenger side floor i have no idea where its coming from in heavy rain it dosent drip down so im assuming its rolling down from somewhere.. i will continue to do research and hopefully someone could help a little :)

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I'm afraid it isn't as there is no content here for the 99 and up Cougars. Have you tried here?: http://www.newcougar.org/

Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Robert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts