Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inherited this car with less than 20 thousand orginal miles has 30 now. The other night the male half of the family takes it to go to a friends. I go to drive it today and find that I can now see the muffler while looking at the passenger rear wheel well. Plus there about a 30 inch piece of something that looks to be a cross between heavy cardboard and fiber board under the car Looks like it should bolt? to the inside of the rear fender. I'm so angry about this and the BS story about spinning out in the rain I can't see straight. (This was my Mom's car She bought it brand new and it's like all I have that was hers, so it's a special car to me)

What I need is help with a name for this part, I have no clue I tried rear wheel splash gurard in the search engines and got back zero. And any thoughts as to where I can go to find the part and or have someone put it back on the car.

As for the male half of the family if he even picks up the keys he may get shoot.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
205 Posts
pictures would really help identify the questionable parts. there's lots of help here but as much info as possible. good luck

jene

1 - 2 of 2 Posts