Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my first car. I sold it in Toledo Ohio in the summer of 1985. Could you guys keep a look out for this vin as you are at car shows and salvage yards etc. Thanks Mike Howard. [email protected]

·
Registered
384 Posts
This was my first car. I sold it in Toledo Ohio in the summer of 1985. Could you guys keep a look out for this vin as you are at car shows and salvage yards etc. Thanks Mike Howard. [email protected]
Has anyone asked Phill Parcells there is a data base of VIN numbers on the CCOA web site

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Has anyone asked Phill Parcells there is a data base of VIN numbers on the CCOA web site
Phil wanted me to let Mike know that he has no additional information on the database about this car. If something new does come in he will let him know.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying to track down my dad’s first car. It’s a 1969 Cougar XR7 convertible. VIN: 9F94M511282

He turns 80 next year and my brother and I are trying to find it for him.

Email me if you have any info:
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying to track down my dad’s first car. It’s a 1969 Cougar XR7 convertible. VIN: 9F94M511282

[email protected]

Attachments

·
10,971 Posts
I don't know where you got the decode from, but where ever that was, it is incorrect. The engine in your Dad's car was code M, which in 1969 was a 300 horsepower 351-4V Windsor engine. The Cleveland engine was never an available option until 1970 model year.

[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! I have not been on here in quite awhile and imagine my delight to see this old thread number one with a reply from ROYCE PETERSON. I was hoping my cougar had been spotted. NOPE! DAM. I am still hoping to find this car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also nudge, nudge, wink, wink........, with all these long lost super finds that are being discovered after 50 years could one of you guys with the ability to do nationwide vin searches pppppppppplease run this number. Nooooooooooooo questions will be asked for positive info. LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts