Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a set of 74-79 interior sail panel L/R facing walking cats or a suggestion on where the hot spot is for the 74-79 Cougar cars so I can go ask there? These seem beyond what is common here but they would fit my need perfectly so I am in search of a pair.

Thanks for any leads or info on a source.

Regards,

Bob

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave, thanks for the clarification on that, I thought they were inside. In any case, wish I could find me a set!

Regards,

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
P1050554.jpg P1050552.jpg here you go Bob, found a few of these. Only one of the little small one,but the ones with the tape measure about 2 inches i have a set shown of them,One is complete with both studs on back one is missing half of its stem on the back, so pending what you want them for. The others are mostly missin all their stems.
Pm me if thats what you need.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Jeff! Good find! The one other one Don pointed out (and I had found myself as well) is the same part but the guy wants $49.99 for it! He came back with $40 counteroffer to my $20 offer and let my $25 offer expire. So this will get me 1/2 of the way there for a lot less! Thank you.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts