Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started parting 73 XR7 couple. 351-2V Automatic, A/C, console, PS, PDB Ginger interior. All metal is very clean and rust free including quarters. Tried to sell it as a project car but no takers so everything is up for sale. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looking for wheel mouldings in excellent shape as well as XR7 hood emblem. Also how clean is the interior. May be interested in front kick panels ,console, and glove box.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi I am in the same boat if interior is in good shap I can use just about all of it dash doors all paneles you name it I need it if you can send some pic. I been looking for about 6 months for good ginger parts thanks and have a good day all

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Pictures would be nice please.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for wheel mouldings in excellent shape as well as XR7 hood emblem. Also how clean is the interior. May be interested in front kick panels ,console, and glove box.
The wheel molding have the typical dings in them and extra holes from mud flaps. The hood emblem (still in the molding) needs to be refinished and is on EBay right now. The kick panels are not broken but the drivers side has a rub mark from the E-Brake pedal. The console is very nice. It's on EBay also. If you like the stuff on EBay call me direct and I'll make you a better deal!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi I am in the same boat if interior is in good shap I can use just about all of it dash doors all paneles you name it I need it if you can send some pic. I been looking for about 6 months for good ginger parts thanks and have a good day all
The dash has one crack in the dead center. Would be good for a dash cap as it's still nice and straight. The drivers door panel was toast. The passenger side is pretty nice for 40 years old. Does have a small piece missing on the arm rest at the front. The rear panels are very nice. Send me an email to my address below and I can send you photos with prices. I've got all the trim excpet the two small pieces above the quarter panels to the headliner.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures would be nice please.
What would you like pictures of? Many of the items are in by EBay store. If you see something you like, give me a call and I'll cut you a better deal then through EBay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts