Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come and i must sell my cat i will regret it i know but i need a reliable vehical for work and all and well i cannot afford to keep the cat, she needs some work but all in all she is a great car.

Here's he rundown:
351-2v still runs strong, needs valve seals, and water pump.
fmx trans
Triple Ginger one of 1300 made that year(have marti report)
Needs rear 1/4s and trunk drop off's not to bad could be patched for inspection but i would replace them.
Has new:
Suspension, brakes, PS hose, PSpump, Exaust(custom duals with Flowmasters), also have new but not installed edlebrock intake w/ rebuilt 4 bbl carb, new Weiand aluminum water pump, valve seals, new timing chain.

Has custom air cleaner and aluminum valve covers.
Sequentials work.

Thats al i can think of if ya want call me at 413-782-2121 Ask for Dave
Car is located in Springfield, MASS.
Asking $1500.00 OBO or trade for pre 82 Jeep CJ in good condition.

Thanks and sorry for sporatic post, i am not good at selling cars.lol

Dave

·
Registered
866 Posts
So many Cougars are being sold here!! The only way I'd sell mine, is if it was going to fund another Cougar... but, good luck selling yours! Looks like a very good price...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dave,

What condition is the pan and frame rails in? Can 73 quarters be bought new? I would like to get the misses into a Cougar and sell the god forsaken 92 Lincolin she is driving now.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pan has a small hole near the rearseat and the frames are solid at least according to the screwdriver test:)
I would feel ok having someone drive this car it handles as goos as my T/A did, and runs good, also i can put you in touch with the guys who have the 1/4 panels for arizona, please feel free to call me to discuss this.
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts