Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wanting to buy front door and rear panels
for my 73 cougar convertible. I perfer white,
i'm also looking for front buckets and a complete rear seat in white. Thank you.....:1zhelp:

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Conv't interior pieces

I have the rear seat trim panels and rear seat from a 72 XR-7 conv't, all white pieces. I just sold the front seats and right door panel to another board member today. The rear seat trim panels I have are for power windows. They have a larger square cut hole for the window switch where a manual window car has a small round hole for the crank shaft.

If you don't have power windows, and want to upgrade, I also have a complete power window setup. All four motors, all the glass (the door glass is unique to power window cars), and the complete nose-to-tail wiring harness. This won't be cheap though!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
73 cougar convertible.

Hello,
What condition is the rear seat in, i have manual windows. is there anyway you can email me a picture of the seat, what other parts do you have for a convertible.... let me know.. thank you.:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
As the "other board member" who bought the parts from cougrrcj...

I can tell you from my visual inspection that the rear seat and panels he has are in great condition, Vivitron. I just hope I don't regret not buying them myself...

Then there's always JM...:1poke:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Have you sold the interior rear panels and are the in good shape?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts