Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
73 Cougar For Sale; 351 Cj (Q code), Top Loader 4speed, Husrt Sifter, Locker Rear End, 53k miles, Original including paint, 2nd owner...owned for 20 years. Plus extra parts
Contact [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
umm one ?? for ya

Love the car, just out of curiosity what are the rims size and b/s i have a set of Cragers and want to know if they will fit my cat
.Thanks

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Where are you cougarcj???

Cougarcj, here you go, then you dont have to put one together!!! I thought from the gallery its from Cleavland, I'll come over and help cj break open his piggy bank!! mm

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
MM, you're looking at the wrong guy here. My wife has been out of a job for three years (not much need of analytical chemist around here). Still, a finished 73 CJ Cat would have been nice... (Nice Cat Racer X!)

Last month we almost pulled up stakes and left the state to chase down a job for her in NC. She was offered the job but ended up turning it down since I couldn't get a transfer to an office down there. I was gonna have to sell off my two Cats and the 66 Comet to help finance the move, not to mention moving to a house with no Cat storage. That's why I was kinda hinting that someone was maybe going to get a heck of a deal.

I guess we're going to sit tight and try to see if we can continue to squeak by on my income alone... and this way I can hold on to my cats a while longer!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
CJ, just trying to get you going a little, from someone who has only worked about 70 days this year belive me "I" understand. At least the 70 days were all 10-12 hrs with I think 5 double time days so it's like working 100 days. And my wife just got her 20 year service award at her job. I knew you would like the car though. I know I do. mm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts