Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not mine. I received the following email from the auctioneer and pass along for anyone interested. Looks like it could be nice. Auction also has a 52 Jaguar.

I apologize for the spam, but recognize that you may very well be interested in this opportunity to buy a nice 1972 Cougar XR7 convertible that is going to auction on December 29th in Monroe, Ohio. It is being sold in "as found/as is" condition. The cougar is out of an estate and the executor knows very little about the car. It is currently in non-running condition, but the body and interior are in pretty good shape. While there is some surface rust, it should not be too much of a problem for a serious collector to handle. The odometer reads 35,798.
We have posted photos and video to our website: www.spiffyauctions.com.
The car sells with no reserve. It will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price. On-line bidding will be available.
Please feel free to email me with any questions. I will be out of the country from December 11-18th, so email will be fastest response.
Thanks for sharing with anyone else that you know who might be interested in this car.
Thanks in advance,
Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer
cougarauction {at} gmail.com

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
</EMBED></o:p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts