Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you get a new interior for the '72 XR-7 (complete):1zhelp:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Complete?

Depends on what you mean as "complete"....... the seat covers, door panels (in white, dye to suite), head liner and carpeting are available. You'll have to look for NOS or good used dash pads, consoles and all the misc. trim.

Tim B

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well i would have to completely agree with tim on this all my searches for my 73 XR7 have been for interior quarter trim panels and other misc panels. As all other pieces can be purchased from most cougar catalogs.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interior

I need door panels, back panels, seat covers (XR-7), carpet, headliner and dash pad. I have no catalogs. Who carries the most '72 XR-7 parts?:1zhelp:

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
This will make you sick

This will make you sick, I have a frend that I was going to try and get his extra ginget interor trim from. I went to talk to him sunday and he had just goten back from a dump run and dumped the parts! All were nice! Da&^% I wish I had talked to him a few days earlyer. I thought he knew how hard it was to find this stuff in good condidton.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

:klo: People like that should go in the toilet!:angryfi:

·
Registered
160 Posts
iNTERIOR FOR 72 XR7

Well after looking in my catalogs seems that all have just about an equal amount of items for the 72,except Kens cougars which has the door panels and dash cap no dash pads available in my catalogs.Oh and by the way I've never seen any rear panels in a catalog as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts