Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel for you guys in northern Michigan. While we were having great almost summer weather, you were getting snow.

Well, the snow stopped and the Cat found its way home. I would have photos to post, but the battery was dead in the digital. I'll get some tomorrow and post them in the photos section - titled "BEFORE!" (Give me a couple years and I'll post the "afters."

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats

Sure great to have another 72 Convertible on the site. Have fun:D :D
:1poke: Kyle:1poke:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kyle....

I'm going to need almost a complete interior. Have you got any leads on parts that I might use?

I also need a new top. Ever replaced yours and if so, where'd you get it?

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Chas - nice one. THere is a complete XR7 convert down the road with white interior but he want $US5500 and would cost about $US1250 to ship it back to the states. Might just have to buy it and make it 9 cars in the driveway :dogpile:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
At this rate (one cat per year) your gonna need a bigger garage in a couple of years:1poke: :D :D

Good on ya!!:D
I wouldn't mind having another 73 in the stable and especially a convertable for those warm Cali summer nights:p:

Don

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i figure one every six months...

that'll get me to the 67 in two and a half more years. probably get me divorced sooner.

actually, it would be interesting to have one of each year. just think of the research possibilities!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I havent really gotten very far yet. My cat is looking alot better then when I got it but still a long way to go...

I am going to need a new top, too as well as new interior. I think I might get late model seats, go for the custom rod look :rolleyes:
Have fun with your new toy!:D
:1poke: Kyle:1poke:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Re: yeah, i figure one every six months...

73XR-7owner said:
probably get me divorced sooner.

Hell I only have the one and I'm almost there:rolleyes:

I got "the look" the other day when i told her i was thinking about getting another cat and building the 4 car garage i've always wanted.... good thing the couch is comfortable:cry:

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts