Mercury Cougar Owners banner

71xr7 for sale

889 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ZMAN 
#1 ·
i love this car but have other toys and this one has to go. Its a 71 xr7 with a 351c and a fresh aod conversion. The motor has 2000 miles on it, the tranny has only 200, the 9 inch has 3.50 gears and a yukon posi and has maybe 1000 on it. The suspension,brakes,exhaust are all rebuilt with maybe 2000 miles on them. The exhaust is 2.5 mandrel bent with warlock mufflers. the front springs are autocross springs that lower the front 1 inch and i put oversized swaybars front and rear. the tires are wide 275/50/15s on 15x8 magnum 500's. the car handles awsome for a big car, makes about 350 hp, sounds nasty, and turns heads everywhere it goes. Im asking 4595. or bo. This car is worth way more and i have double that in this car. I have extensive history on this car from the last 2 owners including a protectoplate. the car is in mass. call glen at 339 222 0156 or email me at glencaron1@verizon.net if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.