442 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
What color are the seats, and do they need to be recovered? Also how is the rimblow steering wheel and how much for it and the seats?

Thanks
Roman

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What color are the seats, and do they need to be recovered? Also how is the rimblow steering wheel and how much for it and the seats?

Thanks
Roman

my mistake, the car is actually a 73 but still the same.

this is a parts car. Seats need to be recovered and steering wheel needs to be restored. Seats are an original dark brow leather color with xr7 engraved.

150+ shipping on the bucket seats
150+shipping on the steering wheel

i live in owensboro

·
Registered
23 Posts
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> Hello,

I’m looking for a seatbelt anchor bolt cover. Needs to be black in color. This is the plastic cover that hides the anchor bolt that mounts the belt to the floor. This is the non retracting side.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is John that called you about the headlight housing, never got the email from you, thought I'd check and see if the car you have had the front end trim, and if so could I see a picture of it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts