Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lots of 71-73 parts for sale. Many hard to find convertible parts. I will email you a picture of any part before you buy. I only carry original used parts. Inventory list available upon request. Thanks, Rick Clarkson (904) 291-7859 after 3pm

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
This post is over 2 1/2 years old.You may have better luck calling him.I doubt he still checks this thread.:bloated: :dogpile:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Clarkson, as mentioned, sold his inventory to Vincent Harwood, a very knowledgable and dedicated Cougar owner of cars from 67-73. He has a 70 Boss and 71 or so XR7 convertible he is restoring.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i need a parts list

[email protected]

i need a drivers side door. the latch on mine came apart, i couldnt fix it, and probably lost the little pieces. my car came with electric doors.
id be glad to trade them for standard

·
Registered
124 Posts
DroptopCougr said:
Clarkson, as mentioned, sold his inventory to Vincent Harwood, a very knowledgable and dedicated Cougar owner of cars from 67-73. He has a 70 Boss and 71 or so XR7 convertible he is restoring.
So do you have a way to get up with Mr Harwood? Or is it not worth the bother?

Sorry, I'm getting a bit cynical, paid for a panel off e-bay, never got it, got a "offer" on a set of rear trim panels....... for $1000.00, parked Crugrr and got hit, dumbass tells me "its just a old car". Yeeesh, all this has me thinking about selling.

Joe

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have nothing like that I am always looking for parts for my 72 convertible though That fender will fit fro 1971/1973 . you can try westcoast classic cougars in oregon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts