Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All, Offering a pair of 71-73 Cougar Sport Mirrors for sale to the Forum members.
Please use the photobucket link to view photos. Thank you for looking.

Driver Side Sport Mirror; base part no: DIWB-17743-BWB (working remote cable)
Passenger Side Sport Mirror; base part no: D1OB-17713-AWA (also works for 69-70 Passenger Side Sport Mirror)
Mounting Gaskets; part no: D1WB-17C701-AB
Chrome Remote Wand and Bezel Nut, both have bright, pit-free chrome.
Mirror Bases and Heads are in good used condition. Bases are without cracks or deformities.
Mirror Glasses are both in average, presentable, condition; no fogging or flaking of reflective coating. Passenger Side Glass is good and tight.
Mirror Gaskets are both in good condition; without perimeter chips or cracks, and for correct detailing, will need paint overspray removed.

Please use this photobucket link to view the Mirror Set photos: http://s738.photobucket.com/user/katnip302/library/1971-73%20Cougar%20Sport%20Mirrors

Offering price is: $295 for set w/ fully insured UPS Ground shipping included to the USA-48.
I will also offer to sell and ship international. Outright international offering price is: $260 plus additional shipping / insurance cost to your location.

FMI or my phone number, Please contact me directly by e-mail at: [email protected].
Also, I have a few other parts available for the 1969-70 model years, and inquiries are welcome. Thanks for your consideration.

·
Registered
273 Posts
is driver side correct for69?? really only need pass side

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Driver side mirror for a 71-73 is definitely not correct for a 69.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Howdy all, For any of you fellow members that might have interest in the pair for your 71-73, or might have interest in the passenger side only for your 69-70... I will offer to sell the pair for $200, and can deliver to the Fall Ford Columbus, OH swap meet this coming Thanksgiving weekend (Saturday only). Also, have (1) spare 69-70 passenger side mirror available that is in good condition. For ease; photo link from original post is below.

71-73 Sport Mirror set photobucket link: http://s738.photobucket.com/user/katnip302/library/1971-73%20Cougar%20Sport%20Mirrors

FMI, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts