Mercury Cougar Owners banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Add me to the proud owners list, after all these years I have found my way back home. The just washed 73 XR7 Vert 351Q. :smoke: IMG_0142.jpg

·
Registered
945 Posts
Figured I would throw up some updated pictures, been going to some cruise nites and just did a car show Gotta show some support for those 71-73 cats :beer:

:smoke:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Checking in... :pimp:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bought my 71 XR7 vert when I was 15. It was green, don't tell anyone that red is supposed to be on a Corvette.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Add me to the list, 71 std M code vert, listed all the numbers in the registry, pictures coming!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks likewise Jeff, good color combo and a nice stance. I assume you want to share your repair / restore questions cause that cat looks sweet :smoke:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is this list international, or is it for a club or something?
If its free for all you can list me :D
1972 Cougar XR-7 hardtop coupe
351c 2v
Imported to sweden in 1981

Attachments

·
Registered
945 Posts
Is this list international, or is it for a club or something?
If its free for all you can list me :D
1972 Cougar XR-7 hardtop coupe
351c 2v
Imported to sweden in 1981
Odmark, its a free list for members of the forum to show off their phat cats, welcome to the group :smoke:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah its a good solution until i get new door trim :smiley:

·
Registered
945 Posts
While we're at it with Mercury Cougars from Sweden, here's my '72. My dad bought it back in 1980 and a few years back he and I restored it. We're very happy with the results.
Looking good :beer: Nice color combo. Is it lowered or air bags? Welcome to the insanity :evil: :smoke:

141 - 160 of 173 Posts