Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
71-73 cougar L & R used rear 1/4 panels off a 73 convertible complete with door jams,outter wheel wells, very nice useable condition just cut off last year ,car was still on road ..$800.00 for the pair have some other parts left from this car like the deck lid and fenders and rear 1/4 ext. No shipping of 1/4 panels must be pick up ,i live in nj .i can bring them to carlisle ford nat in june if a no refund deposit is made.any one interesed i can send pictures just email me .i will also be at raceway park englishtown nj for the auto swap meet APRIL 15,16,17 I will be there selling cougar parts and also can bring the 1/4 panels there to .thanks

·
Read Only
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what part of the front grill you need. if you need just the nose grill,i do have one that looks so close to nos,if interested email me and i can send pictures and price .thanks email at [email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
HI if it is a 73 xr7 ginger i need a glove box and rear seat side panels & convertible top rear 1/4 both sides

·
Read Only
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all the con vert parts that you need have been sold .i did have all the ginger color ,rear 1/4 and side panels ,sold all at e town swap meet this year.thanks dave

·
Registered
84 Posts
71-73 cougar L & R used rear 1/4 panels off a 73 convertible complete with door jams,outter wheel wells, very nice useable condition just cut off last year ,car was still on road ..$800.00 for the pair have some other parts left from this car like the deck lid and fenders and rear 1/4 ext. No shipping of 1/4 panels must be pick up ,i live in nj .i can bring them to carlisle ford nat in june if a no refund deposit is made.any one interesed i can send pictures just email me .i will also be at raceway park englishtown nj for the auto swap meet APRIL 15,16,17 I will be there selling cougar parts and also can bring the 1/4 panels there to .thanks
Hello
Could you send pics. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts