Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Isn't that Dan Davis' CJ? It's in next month's M&F as well.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob, where you been? How's your car coming along?

Bruce

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Been right here trying to catch up with you wild man posters! :D
Car's coming along nicely. All bolted in "permanent" and turning over. Wired up the ignition this morning and now she's got spark too. Hope to finish the fuel line tomorrow before the race.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to drive it. Haven't driven a 460 since my 74 T-bird...

Bruce

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
gt390xr7 said:
I want to drive it. Haven't driven a 460 since my 74 T-bird...

Bruce
That makes ...... a lot of us! Line forms behind me. ;)

Are you going to the Spring Round-Up June 8th, 2003 (Rain date: June 15th) at Mustangs Unlimited? I'm planning on taking her there for a shakedown cruise before the Nats. Still planning to make the Nats but I haven't registered or anything 'cuase I'm not sure that I will make it. Either way I will go to the MU show in CT with my father's 66.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's the third time I have seen that car listed The first time the buy it now was 43,000. I may have even missed earlier listings. I think last time is was around 35 or 37K. Some day he may end up selling it. Sounds like a nice ride though.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
He is a member here (skater32);)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bob, I'll try to make it, but I don't know what I'll be driving. I'm not sure I trust either cat that far...I still want to get up your way to grab that clock and see your ride up close...Have to set up a weekend we are both free....Talk to you later..

Bruce

1 - 9 of 9 Posts