Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catz my time to do this is almost up and after several false starts I am still in need of a or a set of early 70s xr7 door panels that need to be restored. They need toi be damaged but are not absolute trash for an article I am trying to write before TCCN's demise. I expect there to be crax tears and pieces of the upolstery missing.This panel I seek is a panel that a cat would use "if only" kinda thing. Good except for,,,,
I need the part in between the banded trim above armrest to be good as I am going to show how to replace the vinyl if someone will get me a panel sent here like immediately as time is short and those who have tried thus far have been unsucessful. If anyone can help please let me know otherwise I see no other option other than to drop this important money saving tip.:(

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
71-73 Door trim panels

Ray,

Sorry but I can't help you there. I put a set of NOS panels that I found at the Columbus Super Swap on AlphaCat the year before I took it off the road. Actually, I got the whole thing (front kick panels, door trim panels and rear trim panels) for just $100, but you have to remember that this was 20 years ago! BetaCat's panels are in good shape as well, just missing the door pull on one side (I have NOS replacements for those).

C'mon, how about the rest of you 71-73 owners?

Milo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts