Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for a good looking rear bumper and drivers side back up light lense for 70 XR7. Circman

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
WCCC can help you with new repro lense and a rechrome bumper.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I took a look at their website and found that they have the bumpber for 500.00 with a 175.00 core refurnd.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
If you want a decent used bumper and lens, I can probably help.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello, I am looking for a good looking rear bumper and drivers side back up light lense for 70 XR7. Circman
I may have what you need, I'm in the SF Area - have a rear 69-70 rear bumper "not Show quality", but is very decent for a daily driver! - also have a pair of the back up light lens. PM if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Which proves it never hurts to ask! I would have never guessed it on these items. Good for you, now go get 'em!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I am interested in the Back up light lens not sure on the bumper. I live in Manteca CA but work in Walnut Creek. Is there a chance of emailing pics to me? [email protected]. My 70XR7 is going to have a major face lift next week. Plus having the interior replaced as well. What amount are you asking for the lens and bumper? Thank you very much, Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts