Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Got My new digital camera this Is what I have done to my CAT. New paint pastel blue - ragtop white - wheels & tires - floor - front fenders - right quater - rechrome bumpers - rebuilt fmx trans blue lether Inter. still packed away.Ready to show in July 02

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hey man its looking good!! I really like the magnums. These digital cameras are great are they not? Now when you look at the picture you posted, look at how large the picture is. Next time if you set the camera to take the picture at like 640x480 it will be a nicer size to post with. Thats mostly the size I use for most everything, as it will print up to 5x7" pretty nicely, and thats about as big as I ever print out. I will crank it up if I need to go bigger. mm

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Steel-
We know my feelings on the '70, but I would say this irreguardless of year. That is one beautiful cat!! You said to show in July 02. Are you (and the cat) going to Atlanta? I agree about the magnums also. They really set it off.
Chuck

·
Registered
329 Posts
70 XR7 Ragtop

Thanks for the reply's no not going to Atlanta this year but next year It's in Atlantic City thats about 31/2 hours away.The shows my cat will be in are N.Y. & N.J. Who ever is going to Atlanta have a great time, And thanks again for the reply's It feels good when one of our cat's start to come back to Life. :D 70 XR7 Ragtop

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Pictures, unrelated to a technical discussion get posted in the Photo Gallery, NOT in the forums.

Pics have been scraped from the thread. Pls repost in the Photo Gallery.

That being said, Love the cat! But must keep law and order! :)

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts