Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,just for you guys that might be looking.Im not rushing stripping it down,but have saved it from being crushed,and got it home.
Loaded with options
body is pretty well dented up
Roof is rusted around edges
But has a good passenger quarter panel maybe for someone.
Also, has
original 8 track player
black console base
door panel for passenger side,speaker covers
rear interior panels
9 inch rear end
fomoco,3 row radiator
its power steering,ac,disc brakes car
dash pad, seems ok, will clean it up and see
all dash gages adn passenger side
BOLT IN GL P1050624.jpg ASS hardware set up
door glass
trunk trim
Front grill center(its non xr7 style thou)
front headlight grills
california gas tank setup
Rear defroster
ori P1050621.jpg ginal jack
all wiring,dash,tail lights,door ajar
Door hinges
hood trim pieces
if you dont see the pictures, they are still on the car, so ill take them P1050619.jpg when i get to it or send me a email if you want the part before i pull it and post it.

Thanks [email protected]
or 843 8716140
please state when you em P1050617.jpg ail which parts and what your looking for, as I have a couple threads with NOS parts,used, and reproduction,so mention which thread you aquiring about.
P1050615.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8 track player has been spoken for.
If you need anything else let me know from this car.
Ill be pulling off the dash pad this week and getting it stored too.
P1050646.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
how much you asking for the fron passenger side marker light? and the rear turn signal lights the ones that go on the quarter panel exstentions?

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dash pad is pulled, pretty good shape for a nice daily driver, dont see any cracks, the front edge that goes next to the front window,is needing a little glue back down on it,but its pretty good,its out and ready to be shipped. Remember this has a the xr7 cluster, and passenger side panel if you need that, or the ac center vent,has all the lower dash plastic pieces too. Bolt in glass hardware and door glass all work perfect. Just email me I can send pictures [email protected] please put down what year adn what thread your replying to with what condition of parts you need. thanks or call 843 8716140 John
I believe this motor is a windsor and the original radiator is stamped fomoco on top,3 row style.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts