·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I like this quote...

For those of you lacking in the manly department, get your wife/mother/woman's permission BEFORE you bid please.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like this quote...

For those of you lacking in the manly department, get your wife/mother/woman's permission BEFORE you bid please.
That was as about as polite as I could make it and still get the point across.

eBay seems to be becoming a wasteland for car sales. I've been away for a couple years; I don't remember it being this difficult.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have an issue with a guy discussing it with his significant other, just do it before you bid on it, or at least don't use it as an excuse to not go through with the deal.

I thought by selling a cheaper car that I usually do, it would be easier on eBay. How wrong I was. I have "Sold" the car four times on eBay, and no one has come through yet.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
This buyer flaked on you too?????
Damn, that ain't right. I realy like your car. I'm not far. San Jose. Wish I could buy it.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I don't have an issue with a guy discussing it with his significant other, just do it before you bid on it, or at least don't use it as an excuse to not go through with the deal.

I thought by selling a cheaper car that I usually do, it would be easier on eBay. How wrong I was. I have "Sold" the car four times on eBay, and no one has come through yet.
That is incredible... Never had more than two flakes on one listing and both walked away from a $300 deposit so no real big deal. What are the chances?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts