Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I get home from work and my wife is rushing me into the house in hopes for me to catch a glimps of a car she saw in the video playing on the TV. Well the car isn't in the back end of the video, so it's off to youtube we go. Sure enough, it's a red '70 XR7 convertable at the early part of the video. Youtube wasn't allowing full play of the video because it's up for purchase on iTunes. Here's a link to the video preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9lNFxJzzjo I am unable to post pics of video in my posts on this site for some reson???

The song is called "Good Time" by Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City. Carly is the one responsible for the newly popular "Call Me Maybe".
Maybe we can make this thread about Cougars on film (maybe this type of thread has been done before...I didn't search). I remember a gold '70 in "Driving Miss Daisy" and a '68 in 'From Dusk 'til Dawn". FDtD is one of my all time favorite movies.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Jester, the owner of the FDtD Cougar is also a member here (Dusk-till-Dawn). Thanks for the link to the video. :) John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts