Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 MERCURY COUGAR XR-7, convertible, electric roof/windows, ps, pb, no rips or tears in interior, numbers match, 351 Cleveland, FMX auto, 120,000 miles, $4,500CDN. Ph (780) 604-8762. Edm.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like it

I like your car. I have the exact same one. Lots of fun for anybody that's looking for it. Good Buy!

·
Registered
364 Posts
$4500 Canadian!

that's what, $3.95 US? (sorry to all canadian members. i just couldn't resist.)

that IS a great price, Mark. of course, Calgary is a zillion miles away. otherwise, i'd be tempted myself. my wife has been wanting a convertible like forever.

you say no rips or tears in the interior. does that mean the top is shot?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Ahem. Your webmaster is Canadian... :D

Albeit, one who knows the value of a healthy economy and moved to Texas a couple years ago...

Anyway, That car isn't mark's, he's posting it for someone else in Edmonton...

There was a 69 XR7 R-code car up in Cold Lake, AB last year I almost went up there to retrieve... With the exchange rate what it is, it's a bloody steal raping the cars from the other side of the border...

That'd be a sweet convertible for the $2815 US it would take to buy it...

·
Registered
364 Posts
hey, i almost became a canadian...

in 1970. when nixon started bombing the cambodians, a friend and i drove my 69 bug to toronto. but that's another story....

$2815 for a convertible that looks in damned good shape. i know edmonton is a bit up there, but wouldn't it be wise and fairly easy to drive or haul it down to seattle and sell it for more? it just seems a crime to get next to nothing for it unless it's mechanically a wreck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts