Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i can get a set of the rear 1/4 windows for a 70. decent shape but missing the chrome on the drivers side window. let me know if you are interested. its at the Junk yard in a 70 Mustang..... not much left on the car but i can still get them. im not sure if there is the side glass in the doors. but if you want them i can pull them as well. make an offer ok? let me know as soon as you can though

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I have the pass. back side glass on ebay, and a complete dr. door glass here. They are clear, and in good shape.

Rick

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
70 glass

How much are you wanting for them? I'm looking to put 70 glass in my 69. I was told that I also need the regulators for the 70 also. Is that true? Any help on this conversion would be great. Pat

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
70 glass conversion

Hi I can supply all four pieces clear glass w/two nice weatherstips, two regulators and some hardware or most of it at least for $300 plus shipping which is about $75 from west coast to east coast.. Its good policy to change the regs as there is an offset to bolt ins glue ins did not have. What is the state of the 69 glass? I may consider a partial trade for 69 tinted if you have. THX Ray:)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Pat, I sold the 1/4 window on ebay yesterday. All I have left is the door window, just one. If your serious, take Ray up on his offer, he has the complete set which you will need. No point in piecing together glass which you would have to do if you bought my 1. Thanx

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts