1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
AWESOME Joe! Congratulations! KTL is the best.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Very nice... I recognize the spot the pictures were taken, took about 100 pics there myself of the 69 CJ Rag Tom did for us.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Wow! paint marks and all, are those rear spring isolator clamps for the small springs? I never saw one with a spacer sandwiched between the shock plate.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Wow! paint marks and all, are those rear spring isolator clamps for the small springs? I never saw one with a spacer sandwiched between the shock plate.
Me either, wonder what that is about.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I really do not focus on "what if I were wealthy" but looking at these pictures makes me ponder, what if one could wander in a dealership of nothing but restored to new muscle cars like this one, drive a BOSS, SCJ, GTE, etc and choose one, drive it home and just dive it to work everyday? Wouldn't that be glorious? Then in 2 years, trade it in on another, lose 50% of the value and do it again... Just dreaming!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Staggerd shocks associated with 4 speed trans. Competition handling should have a rear sway bar, which this one doesn't.
Overall it looks great! engine and all, I just don't like the wrong small block spring isoclamps, the rear spoiler eliminator decal is not positioned properly, this stuff is all easily fixed but makes me wonder.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Picture 2235 clearly shows the endlink with attached Sway bar just above the axle...

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Sure looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Competition Blue, my favorite Eliminator color, no matter what the year is.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Absolutely stunning. Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That's almost too good. Like a piece of art. But I'd want it for a daily driver. Unless I was a collector on the Jay Leno level, I'd never do that to a car. However, it's neat to see what the best is supposed to look like.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Holly molly, that's nice!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Tom here I hope every one like the car a lot hours in this one. yes i am sorry did not get to put all tags and paint mark on` yet and there is some other good picture to see of this car ill have to get Joe V help OK BY wwwktlrestorations.com ps there is one more coming

1 - 20 of 42 Posts