Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a really solid 1970 Cougar XR7 Convertible M code car that runs but needs a carburator. The car is pretty much complete other than missing the center console, seatbelts and 70 rim blow wheel. The factory exterior color is dark ivy green metallic with a black top and black interior as per Marti report. The only rust issues I can find on the car is a spot on the driver side door bottom corner and the driver side quarter has a spot the size of a nickle in front of the wheel well. Im looking to get $4900 obo for it so if interested please feel free to email me at me [email protected] or call me 510-334-6992. Thanks

Here's a link to my Craigslist listing: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2824094262.html

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Wow.. geeze I'd trade my beast for this in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I had the nerve to mention this car to my wife which got my promptly punched in the arm, yelled at, scolded for the next 30 minutes and a seat in the doghouse for two days ;) Sorry you had to let it go. Hope the new owner appreciates the deal. I'm green with envy.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts