Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following parts are available from a friend of mine. He is real easy to get along and deal with. If any interest, want detailed descriptions, pictures, etc., please contact Chris via e-mail. If anyone would rather contact me, I will forward on to him. Chris can be contacted at: [email protected]
Thanks
Chuck

Entire front headlight assmbly with light covers, vacuum lines, etc.. everything.
It looks in great shape $300

Rear defrost $50
Complete indash AC system with lower dash and vents $250
Hood $150 Back window $40 69 glue in glass Pass side $40
Front and rear Bumpers will clean / polish up real nice... good driver quality
Complete power steering $300
Complete Power disc brake set-up with pedal assbly, booster, etc.. Complete $400

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
D/S door is sold..

thanks
Pat

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D/S door is sold..

thanks
Pat
Thanks for letting me know Pat. I told Chris over a week ago that I would do this for him. Had a hectic week at work and am just now getting around to it. I removed it from the original posting.
Thanks
Chuck

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I am gonna buy it and put the other door i got away.Trying to keep as much filler out as possible.I hear ya chuck, id love to go back now im itching bad to work.Once im cleared im going back immediately.

thanks
pat

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello sorry i just got online chris is a great guy i bought all kinds of parts for my 1970 im gona post pics of them soon hes a very good guy and is great on prices. Thanks Aaron

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Aaron,
glad you got the parts,he told me your dad got the cowl out of the 69 parts car as well n he let your dad borrow his sawzaw.I bought all the parts i need and i bought the door and he is going to send me pics of the rocker mouldings.Then it all depends on odds and ends ill need.I bet the car is looking more n more like a skeleton by now..

thanks
pat

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah im workin on the quarter panel now im gona weld the whole shell on and yeah he is very nice my body should ve primed and ready for paint by winter then the interior work starts,good luck on your car!!! Chris is such a nice guy and im sure ill be gettin sum odds n ends from him later on, and yeah its pretty much gona haha thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts