Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No grille. 250.US we will need to make arrangments for shipping cuz it's huge and heavy. Prefer local or close too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im I asking to much for the hood. Im just going by ebay prices here, make an offer.

Rick

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
70 hood

Rick,
is that the only dent in the hood? is there any rust underneath it? im looking for a good shape hood, the one i got has some filler in it, but im trying to make my eliminator with the least amount of filler as possible.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pat, that is the only dent that I see. Ill go look at it closer later when it cools off, and take pix of under the hood for ya.

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats the only drnt I see. Some paint has rubbed off, and surface rust, nothing bad. here's a picture of the underneath.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
70 hood

Rick,
that hood looks pretty good to me. How come you are selling it? im gonna probably purchase it from you. But i started a new job so it may take alittle time. But if you do sell it in the meantime ill understand
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pat, the reason Im selling it cuz it was a spare hood I used on my car. I got my other hood finished (prepped, primered) and its on now.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Rick
If pat doesn't want the grille, how much for it by itself? I may or may not be interested. Mine is complete, just bent some. I don't need anything REAL nice because it is going to be a 'driver'.
Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ragcat, Ive been emailed alot about the grille, I dont think droptop needs the grille, so make an offer if you want it, and we'll go from there. Let me know, so I can email the other people interested.
Thanx

Rick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the top paasenger side mounting stud is broken off too. Sorry bout not mentioning that, it just broke while in a pile in the room
:(

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts