Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please provide me with the measurements on a 70 eliminator rear spoiler? I need the total length and distance between pedestals.

Thanks,

RayJ

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
when you mean total length in pedistals do you mean from the side trunk edge to the pedistals and from the top edge to the front edge of them n the rear as well?
thanks
pat

·
Registered
114 Posts
RayJ, I'm not sure what the total length of the spoiler is but I can measure it tomorrow. It is a 69 Eliminator spoiler but they were both the same length. The distance between the pedastals on a 1970 Eliminator is 36 inches. The 69 pedastals are only 31 inches apart.

Jim

·
Registered
114 Posts
RayJ, I just looked at the Mustang Unlimited site and they sell reproduction spoilers. They say the length on the reproduction spoiler is 57 1/2 inches in length. I will measure mine tomorrow and confirm this.

Jim

·
Registered
120 Posts
The total length of my spoiler is 58" and from stud to stud on the pedestals are just shy of 36" (35 7/8) and the 2 studs on 1 pedestal are 1.75" (1 3/4) apart... Guy

·
Registered
114 Posts
RayJ, I measured my original 1969 Spoiler and it is 59 inches in length. I measured it on the leading edge which is the longest. Hope this helps.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts