Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a dash insert with clock cut out like on XR7 & Eliminators, I am going to reface it so I dont care about the quality of the overlay except if it is black camera case & in good shape I would be interested at a fair price or if anyone knows how to find some material wich is alike or very similar to the original camera case.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you mean overlay with camera case, I have not done, hoping to find some like material or similar enough to pass. You have source?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Big Block Cat, I got the one for 33 with shipping on ebay, now for the black camera case overlay?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found this on Ebay, says its for comet/cyclone ? anyone got any experience?

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Pretty sure that is the company that one of our customers was going to send his Eliminator dash pieces. We found out that it is very fine pebble graining.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not even close in pattern or texture ?

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
not even close in pattern or texture ?
Not to our customer or WCCC.

Kind of like finding sand, when we were looking for gravel.

Your results may vary. LOL

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok I got it, thanks

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
...if anyone knows how to find some material wich is alike or very similar to the original camera case. Thanks, Jeff
Jeff, Hello. Check with Tom at KTL restorations. At one time, he did have some of the original camera case material that was for use on in-house Elim restoration (for his customers). I do not know if Tom has any available for resale to a fellow E-cat owner outside of his restoration services.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, thanks for the tip, I wll check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts