Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
70 Coupe Bolt-In, Sun-X, Glass & Regulator Set: Offered as a set: Door Glass w/ Bolt-in Plates, Guides, & Regulators. Side 1/4 Glass w/ Weatherstrip Trim, Regulators & Tracks. Glass is in good used condition with only a few fine scratches. No deeply etched scratches in any of the glass. The regulators are all tight. These parts have been in storage for at least 25 years in my barn loft. Asking $300 plus shipping to your local. For protection, the glass will be shipped in a wood box (1 x's & plywood) that is skinned in cardboard. Pics can be viewed at: http://photobucket.com/1970BoltSunXGlass

70 Vert Deluxe Front Lap Belts: Pair of Lap Belts and retract units from a Convertible. Deluxe Buckles are in good condition. The Belts are Green. I will be posting pics on photobucket in a day or so

FMI please give me a call.
cell: 765 - Six Six One - Three Zero Seven Eight

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Class seller all the way and a guy who has his feces conglomerated, that's my take. Good luck with the sale Gary and :beer: from this ECI.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
628 Posts
Gary, great pictures, pm sent.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Gary, I got the fronts and the passenger quarter in and they but together and seal out the water great. I'll get the driver side quarter in tomorrow. Now I need to replace the window felt because I can see the split portion that was covered by the old glass. Thanks a million, this is exactly what I needed to take my car to the next level.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Glad you were able to use this glass that was sold to me!!! Gary basically told me it did not meet his expectation to sell so he sent me my money back.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Ray please see your other thread regarding this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts