Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I have a pair of 70 XR-7 black front bucket seats. The passenger side is very good. The driver side has a few tears on the bottom section. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Correct, I only have the front seats for a 70 XR-7 in black.

For the rear seat you will need to say if your car is a convertible or a hardtop as the rear seats are dfifferent and do not interchange. I only have a back section for a convertible and that was from a standard Cougar, not an XR-7. I do have 3 70 XR-7 hardtop rear seats, 1 in dark brown and 2 in ginger. None in black.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is an hardtop ( coupe )
in which condition are the rear seats ?
doest matter if they are in worse shape, i'll need to buy a new upholstery kit in black for it
And how much do you want for one pair of rear seats?

Greets

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Without looking at them I could not say 100% but as I recall they are all in good to very good condition. I do not recall any rips or tears. A little cleaning and they would be ready to install in a car, providing that the color is correct for the car. I believe that you could get away with just dying a ginger set to black. I would want to pull them from inventory to varify that though. The price for a 2 piece set of a rear seat would be $175.00. Shipping would be additional. Let me know. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

1 - 6 of 6 Posts