Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stripped a 70 standard cougar and have some more parts.

Floor shifter$50.00
fender extensions $25 each brown in color
under hood harness $30.00
lower dash $25.00
rear schakles $ 30.00/pair
trunk lid some damage to key hole but repairable$50.00
rear bumper core $25.00
bolt in window glass $ 80/4 pieces
70 door regulators $25.00
70 door wiring $ 40.00/pair (uncut)
all prices are in us funds and are f.o.b. Edmonton,Alberta

·
Registered
885 Posts
What piece of the dash are you referring to? I'm looking for a black bottom trim piece which screws in underneath the instrument cluster. Also, the plastic cover under the steering column.

Thanks,

Steve C.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was referring to the metal portion of the dash, though I do have some plastic trim parts from around the area described. Is color a concern? I can be reached at [email protected].
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eliminator,
The trim is no longer on the extensions though I might have one set aside. I will have to see what I can find this weekend.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
ANY DOOR EDGE GUARDS? i'M STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD SET.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
I can repair and polish to like new for $30 each the hood and x trims

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eliminator,
I checked and I only have a moulding for one side of the hood at present. If I run accross one I will post it here.

70XR7ConvertCat,
I 3 pieces of trim of one of the cars I am unsure what 2 are for but the third is for under the steering column. send me your e-mail address and I will send some pictures.I can be reached at [email protected]

COUGRRRMAN,
I am unsure what the door edge guards look like but I have some chrome that wraps along the door edge but they are for 67/68. If the pieces you are looking for do the same them I will at least know if I run accross some.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Do you do you still have the parts car? i am looking for a steering column one thats not a tilt and has a key with it still.I did a trade and some cash for a column but i think its pretty beat and want 1 soon so i can move this car soon when we move
thanks
pat

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Droptopcat70, I do have a column here but no key. do you have a key for one of your other columns? or I could remove the ket portion for you so you can get a key cut when you get it?
I would like $25.00 plus freight. Let me know where you are located off line at [email protected].
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
889 Posts
Me has one with the key 1969 convert

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bolt in glass

I likely do have the glass but most of the parts are in a 20 x 11 tent that is crammed to the ceiling. I am in the process of having an extra garage built to get organized and hope to have the items inside before winter but I am behind schedule at present. I would suggest you try some other cougar vendors at present and hope to be able to get set up for early next year if I don't sell it all outright.
John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.