Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a blue console,with or without the woodgrain insert,,also in need of the righ quarter window trim that has the weatherstripping...for the '70 convertible,it's on the quarter glass.
I also need a radio for my other =70 xr-7 conv. (I have 2) an am-fm would be preferred,but anything will do for now. also needed are blue xr-7 door panels,and grab handles. I am also looking for a 4-speed,to replace the 3-speed in the white conv. I am also interested in a used set of road wheels,and a good set of bumpers...ok if they need to be rechromed,but not badly pitted.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I might have a 70 hardtop pass.1/4 window. I'd have to dig thru the SNOW and find it.(it's in the shed) Check to see if they are the same and I will check the shed tomorrow.

Rick

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
JJ The 1/4 trim I will have and also have a few AM original Radios as I have been converting all my catz to AM 8trac players w/FM convertor underdash.I may have a better stereo like a Sony or Concorde I might part with old style.I have 69 blue XR7 door panels in blue nice shape w/speaker holes allready cut in $65 pair. Blue ashtray lid and maybe a few blue console bits no blue bases though Don Rush or Chris Brost for consoles.I have a good 70 bumper $100 not purrrfect but good useable not rusted/rotten.I have a nice set of the 69 Mach one 12 window rims w/rings caps $450.Probly only $600 for new though.Mine are nice.I can get bumpers rechromed here also if you like about $250 each and I do have a few backs needing replating but good cores $50 each.You can email me direct at [email protected] Thanks Catz ya later !!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
if you are interested at all in a non correct radio i have one for a 71 Mustang here. i bought it for the Mach 1 but i have since changed my mind for the direction for the cars audio system. i dont know if its original ( i doubt it ) but it looks like a really good repro if its not factory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts