Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, there was a Cougar that would always drive around here in Burbank (It lived about 2 miles away from me) and he just sold it to Memory Lane. My guess is because he just bought a ricer that I now see him driving around in. Anyway, I told them I would try and sell it for them, as I don't want to see it end up in the "other" part of Memory Lane (Bone yard).

There is a picture of it in my Member Gallery, you can follow the link in my signature. I have a few other pictures, including the interior, rear, and roof. The car needs a pass. side fender extension, but guess what... there is another 70 there in the junk yard section with one (Along with a few 3rd generation Cougars, and alot of 1st, so if you need anything just tell me)

Wheels and tires look great, paint looks good, over all it looks like a pretty solid car. He said he thought it had a 351 in it, and he told me to pop the hood, but I forgot :rolleyes:

So if anyone is interested just PM me or send me an e-mail and I will mail you some more pictures. They want $2,000 for it, but they gave me a bunch of 10% off flyers and stickers so you could probably get it for $1800.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts