Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The May issue of Modified Mustangs and Fords has a Feature on a 1970 Comp. Green 428 Eliminator.The car is set up to run in F.A.S.T and ran 12s right out of the box. Great looking car !

·
Registered
335 Posts
I saw it nice car. If don't get this mag you should.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be letting my supscription lapse. Mag has a couple of interesting articles a year. If your into modified cars you may enjoy it but for guys into restoring I'd say pass on it. Way to many mustang related adds also.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
It's been awhile since I've had a script to the mag but I do like reading it now and then. I picked one up a few months ago to learn more about mod motors and what parts can be used on what....pretty informative. They do cover a lot of turf on various topics, but after awhile it gets repetative - like most cars mags. I'll check this one out though - sounds good!

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
I will be letting my supscription lapse. Mag has a couple of interesting articles a year. If your into modified cars you may enjoy it but for guys into restoring I'd say pass on it. Way to many mustang related adds also.
While I AM into the modified stuff, I'm also letting my subscription lapse when it expires this summer. CORRECT!! Too many Mustangs along with a token "other" Ford if you're lucky. I only got it because I got a great 3 year deal for something like $30 and I also heard that there was going to be one of MCNs own featured in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts