Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the complete pulley and bracket setup off a 70 351C if someone needs it. That includes 3 groove crank pulley, wp pulley, alt brackets, ps pump brackets and A/C brackets. I also have A/C compressor (may or not be good though it was holding freon when removed) ps pump and alt if you wanted to pay for shipping on these heavier parts. Nobody wants the motor, it needs rebuilt so its going to the junk yard as I'm tired of tripping over it but I'm sure someone needs these hard to find parts. I will not separate the brackets. I'll take $50 bucks plus shipping for them. If now one needs them here off to E-bay they go!!. mm

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
he he, i dont NEED an extra 351C, but id take it. it was what?? 200?? that woul be cool. it would go with the other 2 i have around here LOL. but i am in Cali, so shipping would be more than the engine probably

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$200 was for a different one and its gone. This one is good for a rebuilder, I was lucky to get $125 for the other one that was a good runner so I wont even bother trying to get rid of it. It will go straight to the scrap yard even if scrap isnt bringing anything right now. A man can only keep so much sh*t around.

These Cleavlands are kind of a pink elephant anymore. NO body wants the 2V's anymore even if in my opinion with a little work they make better drivers than the 4V's. They also don't fit very well in anything either. I think they take up more room than the FE's do.mm

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. I will take the parts. I am in the process of building a Clevland for my 70 that currently has an old worn out Windsor. I have everything but the brackets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the complete pulley and bracket setup off a 70 351C if someone needs it. That includes 3 groove crank pulley, wp pulley, alt brackets, ps pump brackets and A/C brackets. I also have A/C compressor (may or not be good though it was holding freon when removed) ps pump and alt if you wanted to pay for shipping on these heavier parts. Nobody wants the motor, it needs rebuilt so its going to the junk yard as I'm tired of tripping over it but I'm sure someone needs these hard to find parts. I will not separate the brackets. I'll take $50 bucks plus shipping for them. If now one needs them here off to E-bay they go!!. mm

Hello, I will take the bracket set providing you still have them for sale.
I will gladly pay for all charges if you want to ship them to me. If they are already on E-Bay then I will bid for them. Please let me know. You can contact me through Classic Cougar Forums, or my E-Mail address
([email protected]) or call me at 845-626-2983 if I am not in kindly leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I receive it.
Thank You, John

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
True there 70
If it was recently i wouldve bought that motor w/o any brackets, i just picked up a 71 351c completly disassembled and wouldve added this 351c to the collection. I wouldve paid shipping and all but oh well.

thanks
pat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts