Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rough (super rough) rusty and missing drive train / have some of the ram air. Was used for a Mustang parts car years ago. Call (before Don buys it) 914-443-8444 Walden NY / Jason

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Bad timing, Don. I just spent almost that much on a winter driver, so funds are depleted at the moment and the tax return isn't filed yet! Not to mention that I have no place to put another car!

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being that this car is from NY is it really a car or a "memory" of a car with a title and a wheel barrel full of cool parts? No, I did not use the word "rebody". He did not have the door tag in front of him so whoever pursues it (and someone will) make sure and share the info with Scott Taylor.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Crap. Right around the corner from my home in PA and I'm in Italy. What lousy timing. Oh well. Didn't need another one anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap. Right around the corner from my home in PA and I'm in Italy. What lousy timing. Oh well. Didn't need another one anyway.
I knew you would not be able to leave this one alone Randy. You swore off rusty CJ's missing all the good stuff remember?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I know I am going to regret this, any pictures?

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
LOL - it's in better shape than I had pictured!! Roll the window down to let more water out - it's all good!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Paging ECI...Paging ECI.... a car worthy of your skills.
Don says "super rough". If it was complete maybe, but probably not even then. If I didn't name my car (and order license plates) "ISABEL" (which I have), it would probably be named "NVRAGN"!

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but probably not even then...

Keep in mind what the Ram Air Bits and pieces are worth on their own! The guy selling the leftovers is a a Mustang owner who bought it as a parts car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
You are making this tempting. Especially since my last CJ was Burnt Orange as well. The color combo is very tempting.

Don, do you have a donor convertible laying around..haha

I've never been one to shy away from a big project, but then again I live on the east coast.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
but probably not even then...

Keep in mind what the Ram Air Bits and pieces are worth on their own! The guy selling the leftovers is a a Mustang owner who bought it as a parts car.
Chump change compared to the cost of divorce...

'nuff said?

:buck:

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I have seen a couple on craigslist in NV and CA for under $3k. How about one from this guy?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts