Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's with a heavy heart that I've dicided to sell my 69'. But I have been given a project truck that I can't refuse (our family truck that I have relocated after 15 years) so here goes. I have a 69' VIN#9F93H567***. Those of you that are in the know already know that it has the Blue Ext. White rag top, White interior, FMX Trans. A/C, Pwr. steering, non-pwr Brakes, Ect., Non-restored (Needs total restoration), Rust in pass. floor pan, and very small spot on body. Engine is not rebuilt and has 93,000 Mi. On the Hemmings scale, 1 being the best and 5 the worst it's a 3.5. I live in Eastern Washington. Soooooooooo? anyone know about what I should be asking for it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Aint worth much, might as well just drive it to my place across the border and give it to me. Just kidding.
I tried.

Rick

Sorry, I'm not sure of the price.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I'd be able to make a better guess if I saw the engine compartment and interior, but my first thought would be in the neighborhood of $3000...But that really depends on the interior and engine compartment condition as well.. Could go up to $4500, or drop to $2000...

If it was restored, you could expect around $7500-9500...

Hope this helps...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts