Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Mercury XR-7 Cougar Convertible<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Vin # 9F94H 51104 5<o:p></o:p>
Purchased in 1986 from the original owner with 52119 miles, this car was shown by my father at numerous events and was considered the trophy of his extensive collection. Upon his passing in 2007, the car was titled in my mother’s name with 58503 miles showing that it had only traveled 6400 miles in the 21 years of his ownership. The odometer is still at 58,595 miles and has been recently detailed for sale. The car was restored sometime in the early 90’s . The l red lacquer paint is in good condition and the top has been replaced sometime in the early 90’s and is still in great shape. The car starts and runs perfectly, and the dual exhaust sounds great. Red interior with red and white floor mats as original. Please feel free to call with any questions or to schedule a time to take a look and a drive. Some extra original parts are included and all of the paperwork from the restoration is available for your review. Headlight actuators and power convertible top are in great working order. Please feel free to call Daryl with any questions @ 215-292-3462 or email me with your address for more pictures. I did just find the original invoice to the car and can scan that if necessary
H Code Windsor 351 CID 2V Engine<o:p></o:p>
Automatic Transmission<o:p></o:p>

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Sounds like a real nice car. Good luck on the sale. You may want to add your location and price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duh - it has been a long wknd due to an estate sale... Price is $16, 500.00 and we are in Bucks county PA - minutes from NJ - coincidentally the car was purchased in Flemington Nj

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Either of you guys think of picking up the phone? He lists a phone number in the advertisement. As a new member of this forum, he probably isn't checking in frequently or may not know about the PM feature.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ya know, you might be on to something. I'll have to give that a try. Thanks.

Either of you guys think of picking up the phone? He lists a phone number in the advertisement. As a new member of this forum, he probably isn't checking in frequently or may not know about the PM feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts