Mercury Cougar Owners banner

69 XR-7 Convertible for Sale

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  stewkc 
#1 ·
Due to health reasons I'm selling my 69 XR-7 Convertible,

For Sale 1969 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Convertible Red (Original Color Pastel Grey), Dark Red Leather Interior, 351-4V, Cruise-O-Matic Transmission, Traction Lock Differential 3.00 Ratio, Console, Power Front Disc Brakes, Power Steering W/ Tilt-Away Steering Wheel, Air conditioner. Has Marti Report.I brought this car in 2013 with the intentions of doing a Restomod with a 5.0 Coyote and a Rod & Custom Suspension conversion, but due to health (Parkinson’s) and the fact that some low life broke into the garage where I was storing parts and stole all my suspension ($5,000 worth). I’ve decided to sell her.Car in in average condition, Runs well, Top Works, AC not working, Blower issue (Has New Compressor) Paint is faded, I would say average amount of rust (See Pictures), have almost all of the weather stripping new in boxes.Asking $12,000 you can PM me for a link to my ad on FaceBook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.